Thursday, June 23, 2005

Go-Go's on My Mind

Yes the Go-Go's are on my mind. No, not because its an all girl band. I am not one of those who in the 80s who thought Belinda Carlisle was all that. (Acually I was kind of partia to Jane Wiedlin. She made a great Joan of Arc in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.)

No, the reason that I have the Go-Go's on my mind is because of a particular tune of theirs.

Sing along now (or hum):

Vacation, all I ever wanna do.
Vacation, have to get away.
Vacation, meant to be spent alone.

Yes I have scheduledmyself a vacation. Part of it will be spent withthe family, but, being in some desperate ned of some alone time (even us extroverts need solitude once ina while) I will spend from 11th to the 13th of July all by myself. I am hoping to camp at Tukey Point Campground, just me, my Bible, and my golf clubs. NO WORK.

Well, I am off to book a campsite!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what - not 'holiday' by madonna?

In His Steps said...

How will you survive without a computer?????????????