The last week is proving to be difficult for a number of reasosn:
- I am getting more guilt trips from management, and even some staff this week than in the previous 2 combined.
- I notice the time I spend there, and by extension, I miss the time I could be spending foing other things, more this week than ever before.
- I have the ominous feeling that there is a shoe todrop, like Satan is going to try something.
- More little niggling annoyances have popped up this week already than care for. The basement had water come in, I am feeling sick, that sort of thing.
- I have the feeling of waiting to exhale. I am so ready to be done.
- I am thinking of this in terms of being faithful to my family, not being unfaithful to my employer.
- I am getting excited about the several projects I can finally get to after this week.
- I have the strong sense that this is indeed what God wants.
God actually does use such obstacles to strengthen your commitment to His will.