But what would I do on a vacation? if I could choose anything? Good question. I suppose would have to make two lists; one with and one without my family. Yes, I refuse to feel guilty about feeling the need to occasionally be secluded from even my most loved ones.
With My Family
- Lots of camping, preferably a cross country tour. I think I'd take a summer to do that, stopping to camp in some fo the most scenic areas this great country has to offer. I don't have space to go into all the places I'd wat to take the kids to that I know of, let alone the ones I don't know about yet.
- A trip to Kingdom Bound ( http://www.kingdombound.org/ ) The kids would love Six Flags!
- I'd go on a spiritual retreat, probably Billy Graham's The Cove.
- I'd take courses at some pictureseque campus. Maybe I'd go back to Acadia. Wolfville is definitely a beautiful spot.
- Find me a warm beach and a book, baby!
I'll stop dreaming for now; I need to get back to house hunting!