Monday, December 13, 2004

It Must Be Seen To Be Believed

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photosfirst.html

Whomever did this I am sure has a touch of obsessive-compulsive disorder, to say nothing of an unhealthy attachment to her cat.

Can you imagine spending all that time building such a thing only to let your cat play in it???

Don't get me wrong, it is a real work, and I respect the tenacity and skill required to construct such a thing. I just can't imagine why a person with that much time and skill woudl use it for this purpose.

But then I don't "get" modern art either.

4 comments:

whirligirl said...

which just serves to confirm my long-held suspicion - lego people are weird.

Jordan said...

You gotta admit though the thing is great. Also in FAQ she confirms that she did not build the church for her cat, rather it was a statement of her faith. The dedication to her cat was an afterthought.

Juner said...

Weird. Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird.

Kim said...

Although I think the church is a little extreme, having a son that loves lego I can see where the seed for some extreme lego can be planted. You can't just buy a container of plain old lego anymore. You have to purchase a "kit" that builds a T-Rex or a basket ball court. It is wild.