Its about the best personality test I have found on the web, and it doesn't ask for money or anything. For those who may wonder, it turns out I do have a personality, and my type is Sanguine-Choleric, with Melancholy so close behind, it makes no difference. The definitions of those terms are found here: http://www.oneishy.com/personality/
Give it a shot and surprise yourself.
- What I really want for Christmas is a new CBA for the NHL.
- Watching my kids fight makes me think being an only child wasn't so bad after all.
- Thank God for baby sitters.
- Studying the Second Coming of Christ as part of celebrating the First Coming has been a real blessing.
- I anticipate a lot of gift certificates this year for Christmas. I don't mind that as long as I am reasonably sure that its being given because of concern for me getting what I want/need rather than laziness.
Recommended Reading For (Others For) The New Year
- The Cross of Christ by John Stott
- Christ, Our Righteousness, by Mark Seifrid
- As The Crow Flies, by Jeffrey Archer
Things I Hope to Do In The New Year
- Teach a class on evangelism.
- Establish a Sunday school class with the theme of "ask anything."
- Travel East to the Maritimes.
- Start classes towards a PhD
- Become F/T in the church.
I'll have to check back in a year's time to see which of these things has been accomplished.