Here are some reasons to think I am an April Fool:
1. I have conditionally purchased a home. That's a 6 figure debt.
2. I posted about the Presbyterian. I probably should not have done that, at least not here, since I like to keep this place at least moderately light. That and a few people I know are now sick over the fact that I got all academic. I may or may not hear the end of that.
3. I accept that the report cards my kids brought home are legitiamte, and not forgeries. They were both pretty good reports, especially that of my oldest. Ok, so at 6 and 7 they probably can't counterfeit yet, but you never know...
4. I am posting on the wrong side of midnight. As someone who is almost chronically tired, that isn't smart. You might say it's foolish.
5. I am now going to go to bed thinking that a six figure debt is really no big deal, that the post about the Presby won't cause me headaches, that my kids really are the geniuses I make them sound like, and that I will actuall wake up in the morning refreshed.
Now that's a fool for you.